Hello crafty friends !
Today, I'm exited to share a card featuring the beautiful Peaceful Pause Stamp & Stencil Set from the brand-new Quiet Moments Release by Pinkfresh Studio.
This sweet scene instantly creates a feeling of calm and relaxation. Two large trees frame a cozy hammock, while tiny lanterns hanging from the branches add a warm and inviting touch. It's the perfect design for celebrating retirement or simply reminding someone to slow down and enjoy life's quieter moments.
I started by stamping the image onto white cardstock and used the coordinating layering stencils to blend soft shades of green, warm browns for the tree trunks, and cheerful pink and corals for the hammock. The layering makes coloring effortless while adding beautiful depth and dimension.
I softly blended light blue ink onto a white card panel to create a simple sky background. The finished tree scene was then die cut and popped up with foam tape, adding depth and making the peaceful landscape stand out beautifully against the soft blue backdrop.
The simple greeting, "The relaxing years begin now" perfectly complements the peaceful design.
I love how this card captures a quiet summer afternoon - just the kind of place where you'd happily spend an afternoon with a good book or simply listen to the birds.
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I hope this card inspires you to create your own peaceful scenes with
the wonderful Quit Moments collection from Pinkfresh Studio.
Happy Crafting!!
Giveaways
You have the chance to win the full release on
Along the Blog Hop you get the chance to win one of TEN $50 Gift Card,
just leave a comment.
The winners will be picked from the comments.
The winners have two weeks to claim their prize,
make sure to check out the results in time.
GOOD LUCK !
the BlogHop starts at the Pinkfresh Studio Blog
next you will go to Michelle
Gorgeous cards - LOVE the coloring! And such a relaxing scene!
AntwortenLöschenVery sweet cards!! Great job.
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful cards!!
AntwortenLöschenSuch a beautiful peaceful card. Gorgeous
AntwortenLöschenI really like the soft colors of this card--I want to be in this scene!. This looks like a fun set to play with!
AntwortenLöschenLOVE how relaxing this looks! I could take a nap!!
AntwortenLöschenWhat a fun card. Would love to get this set. It’s so different.
AntwortenLöschenSuch a pretty card! It feels very tranquil and inviting.
AntwortenLöschenWow such a great and lovely cards , it reminds me a little bit of the Winnie the Pooh stories, so wonderful!
AntwortenLöschenI want to lay in that hammock! Perfect summer scene!
AntwortenLöschenSuch a beautiful card. I love the varying colours on the trees.
AntwortenLöschenOh my goodness, this is awesome! Another set for all the seasons, thank you for sharing your beautiful card.
AntwortenLöschenVery sweet and lovely card!
AntwortenLöschenI love your take on this stamp and stencil set. Makes me wish I had a hammock!
AntwortenLöschenSo beautiful, love the colours. I just want to lay on that hamack! thanks for sharing
AntwortenLöschenWhich a lovely card!
AntwortenLöschenKarin, this card really speaks to me...the peaceful and relaxing scene is perfect!
AntwortenLöschenLove this release. Love the outdoor relax theme. Gorgeous card.
AntwortenLöschenYour card is absolutely stunning! What a relaxing and welcoming scene.
AntwortenLöschenWhat a beautiful, restful, soft look. Nice.
AntwortenLöschenI love this scene!
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful scene!
AntwortenLöschenYour colorings are beautiful. Lovely card
AntwortenLöschenLove this peaceful scene with the hammock! Beautiful card!
AntwortenLöschenSuch a cute scene!
AntwortenLöschenI love that this set can cut out the scene to pop up on foam tape. The dimension makes the card interesting/different, and I can see many different sentiments working with this scene. Beautiful colors!
AntwortenLöschenWhat a Peaceful Pause indeed! This is my favorite collection from this Release! FAB card!
AntwortenLöschenSo pretty! Love the sentiment!
AntwortenLöschenFabulous! I love this stamp set! Beautiful!
AntwortenLöschenThis would be a wonderful card to give someone who has just retired. Lovely coloring and I like that the scene is popped up.
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful, peaceful scene! I love this new set.
AntwortenLöschenYour ink blending is terrific! I am so relaxed just looking at this delightful card. Can't wait to get this release! Thanks for the inspiration!
AntwortenLöschenLovely card! Wish I was laying in that hammock right now!
AntwortenLöschenThis is gorgeous - so peaceful, relaxing and serene! I would love to be right there in that hammock!
AntwortenLöschenVery relaxing and beautiful design, I love that on tree has outdoor lights, imagine to experience that in real life?
AntwortenLöschenMarisela Delgado said: So pretty 💜 mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
AntwortenLöschenVery peaceful! I really like this set.
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful card
AntwortenLöschenA scene I would love to be in.
AntwortenLöschenSo pretty! I love hammocks!!
AntwortenLöschenLovely card--perfect place to be on a summer day! The little details are great!
AntwortenLöschenKim Forsyth
AntwortenLöschenThis is such a restful scene and it’s colored beautifully!
Such great release. Right up my alley with their relax. Unwind and outside vibe. In life with it all
AntwortenLöschenI like the hammock set. I’m a hammock kind of girl!
AntwortenLöschenWhat a beautiful card. This is an amazing release and I Love it all.
AntwortenLöschenSuch a peaceful scene! Fun card!
AntwortenLöschenVery pretty!
AntwortenLöschenI'm commenting again because I wasn't signed in last time and wanted to be entered in the giveaway. Thank you.
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful card! I love your ink blending.
LöschenSuch a relaxing scene! Beautiful blending!
AntwortenLöschenthis is gorg!!! luv it -kathyh
AntwortenLöschenI love this set and your layout is so pretty. Thank you for the inspiration!
AntwortenLöschenVery pretty card!
AntwortenLöschenIt definitely gives a peaceful vibe, perfect for retirement!+
Such a peaceful scene!
AntwortenLöschenSuch a calming vibe to your card. Beautiful
AntwortenLöschenLoving the coloring such a relaxing scene
AntwortenLöschen