//

Freitag, 28. August 2026

Pinkfresh Studio “Season of Wonder” Release Blog Hop



Hello crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing a soft and whimsical Christmas card featuring some of the new products from Pinkfreshstudio's Season of Wonder release.

For this card, I went with one of ma favorite color combinations for the holidays -- soft pink, fresh green, and lots of white. I love how these colors give the traditional Christmas images such a light and playful feel.

I started by creating a grid of nine little postage-style squares from pale pink cardstock, using the Dotted Postage Square Die. The tiny pierced details and scalloped edges add just the right amount of texture while keeping the background clean and delicate.

Next came the cutest part! I stamped and colored a selection of the tiny holiday images from the new Tiny Tidings set. I chose a mix of festive motifs -- holly, a little reindeer, bell, bird, poinsettia, candle, gift, Christmas tree, and stocking -- and kept the coloring very soft and simple to match the pastel background.

I arranged one tiny image on each square, popping them up for a little extra dimension. I just love how they look like a collection of miniature Christmas stamps!

To finish the card, I added the "Peace, Love, & Joy" sentiment in  black. The contrast really makes it stand out against all those soft pastel shades and gives the card a lovely focal point.

This card was such a joy to create, and I think these sweet little images from the new Season of Wonder release are perfect for making quick Christmas cards, tags, or even little gift toppers.

I hope this inspires you to try a softer color palette for your holiday projects this year. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!


Hugs, Karin








Giveaways
You have the chance to win the full release on 

Along the Blog Hop you get the chance to win one of TEN $50 Gift Card,
 just leave a comment. 
The winners will be picked from the comments. 

The winners will be announced on September 4  2026
on the official Pinkfresh Studio Giveaway Page

 The winners have two weeks to claim their prize, 
make sure to check out the results in time.
GOOD LUCK !


the BlogHop starts at the Pinkfresh Studio Blog
next you will go to TaeEun

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

37 Kommentare:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love the soft colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card - LOVING that pretty pink especially!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So soft and delicate! I love what you have done with this amazing release! Pinkfresh has done it again!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Your card is gorgeous & I love the colors! Tiny Tidings is adorable & I love this whole release! Thank you!😍

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I think this is my favorite of the release. What an adorable way to showcase these. I just love the color choices and the background, and everything!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. All the little Christmas icons are sooo cute! I LOVE the postage way you highlighted them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lissette Long28 August, 2026

    Love your card! Simply stunning. That color is divine. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love this so much! I'm a fan of anything that uses tiny pieces to make a big statement!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Diana Metts28 August, 2026

      I love this so much! I'm a fan of anything that uses tiny pieces to make a big statement!

      Löschen
  9. so cute i luv all the pink i usually use red & green for xmas but this is really pretty to thx -kathyh

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Karin how adorable is this holiday card. Beautiful 😍

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Your card is very pretty. I love the pink color you used. It makes me think of a baby shower card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Such a soft, sweet card! It's amazing how you built your background from just one square die!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Debbie Rollins28 August, 2026

    This is such a fun and pretty card! My first thought was it would make a beautiful card for a Christmas baby. The softness is perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. So very lovely and beautiful with those tiny icons!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Skywaitress28 August, 2026

    The attention to detail is amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. This card is just so adorable! Love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Joanne McClintock28 August, 2026

    SO soft and pretty. Would be awesome for a child!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Sandra Baggarly28 August, 2026

    Lovely card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. What a sweet card. It looks like it took forever to color each of those sweet images, but it turned out beautifully.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. I really love the colors and love postage cards... Been making them and would love to copy your colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. I would never have expected a pink background but it really works. So beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Tara Hodge28 August, 2026

    So very beautiful. Love the pink for Christmas.

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Oh I love that soft pink! What a fabulous design, perfect to showcase all the festive icons!

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Patti Weber28 August, 2026

    Wow! I think this card is my fave of the hop!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. This card is so precious!

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Phyllis Nufer29 August, 2026

    Very pretty, soft colors. I would never have thought to use these colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. I LOVE everything postage related! When I saw this set, I wondered how it could be used, and your ideas are great! Thank you for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Very sweet card; love all things postage and absolutely love the pink color!

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Beautiful in pink!

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z.B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://papier-liebelei.blogspot.ch/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung ) von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).