//

Freitag, 25. September 2026

Pinkfresh Studio “The Simple Things” Release Blog Hop


Hello crafty friends!

Today I`m sharing a card featuring two beautiful products from the new Pinkfresh Studio 
"The Simple Things" Release -- the Cottage Flourish Set and 

For my card, I wanted to create a warm and cheerful look, so I chose a soft combination of apricot, peach and yellow and just a touch of pink.

I started by ink blending a piece of cardstock in warm apricot and orange tones, keeping it lighter toward the top and a little deeper toward the bottomm. Once I was happy with the blend, I used the Oval Rhythm Background Die to add that beautiful subtle texture. I love how the delicate pattern adds interest without taking too much attention away from the main design.

The first step was to hot foil in gold the beautiful Cottage Flourish Design with the Press Plate.
I then added soft colors using the coordinating stencils, choosing pale yellow, fresh green, peach and a touch of pink. Once the coloring wa complete, I used the coordinating die to cut out the flourish.


I arranged the flourish across the top of the card, letting it overlap the textured background for a bit of dimension, and trimmed off the excess along the edges of the card.

To finish the card, I added the layered "Congratulations" sentiment with the smaller "Wishing you all the best" underneath. A few gold metallic embellishments 
add just the right amount of sparkle.

I really love how these two new products work together -- the delicate pattern of the Oval Rhythm Background Die is such a pretty backdrop for the detailed Cottage Flourish.

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration and that you'll have fun discovering all the beautiful products in Pinkfresh Studio's new The Simple Things Release!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 💛


Hugs,
Karin









Giveaways
You have the chance to win the full release on 

Along the Blog Hop you get the chance to win one of TEN $50 Gift Card,
 just leave a comment. 
The winners will be picked from the comments. 

The winners will be announced on October 2,  2026
on the official Pinkfresh Studio Giveaway Page

 The winners have two weeks to claim their prize, 
make sure to check out the results in time.
GOOD LUCK !


the BlogHop starts at the Pinkfresh Studio Blog
next you will go to Jenn

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 Kommentare:

  1. Love the warm cozy colors and the reminder that I can foil with my press plates. Thank you for sharing

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So pretty and love the fall colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love the design & colors of your cards, great job! I love this whole release but right now my favorite is Cottage Keepsakes! TFS!😍

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I realllllly like the peachy color of this card! Its bold yet delicate. That does not happen very often on cards to get both feels.
    Great card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful and I love the color choice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Gorgeous inking and design! LOVE the warm colors!

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z.B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://papier-liebelei.blogspot.ch/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung ) von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).